Please read these terms & conditions before making any purchase with The Wilderness Bushcraft Society.
These terms & conditions form the basis of the contract between The Wilderness Bushcraft Society. and the client and cannot be varied, unless in writing by The Wilderness Bushcraft Society.
DESCRIPTION AND PRICE OF MEMBERSHIP
All descriptions and prices for items are correct and applicable at the point of sale. The Wilderness Bushcraft Society retains the right to change descriptions and prices as required.
All photographs and descriptions of items are designed to show a true representation of the Society. They however do not form part of the contract between The Wilderness Bushcraft Society and the client.
Any membership sold and then cancelled by the client will entitle the client to a full refund within 14 working days if cancelled within 14 days of purchase, (although we would aspire to refund you immediately subject to security checks).
The Wilderness Bushcraft Society accepts no responsibility for loss, damage or injury resulting from any sale from this website. Knowledge of and adherence to local laws and or statutes is the responsibility of the client.
There is no contract between The Wilderness Bushcraft Society and the client until The Wilderness Bushcraft Society has received your order and you have received a confirmation email back to the address you provide.
The Wilderness Bushcraft Society reserves the right to refuse to accept orders/membership from individuals or companies without further explanation.
The Wilderness Bushcraft Society, its employees and other agents shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, special or consequential loss or damage including loss of profit or any other form of compensation.
The Wilderness Bushcraft Society reserves the right to change these terms without notice to you in relation to future sales, all changes will be made available for clients and potential clients to see on this website under the terms and conditions section.
If for any reason you change your mind about membership The Wilderness Bushcraft Society will fully refund the purchase value of any item within 14 days of receipt of the order
Please note these course terms and conditions are in addition to the terms and conditions outlined above. These conditions continue to form the basis of the contract between The Wilderness Bushcraft Society and the client.
Event participants must be over 18 years of age or accompanied by an adult and agreed with The Wilderness Bushcraft Society. The Wilderness Bushcraft Society. cannot be held responsible for any losses incurred as a result of failure of clients to disclose medical conditions.
BOOKING AND PAYMENT
- Booking will be confirmed on receipt of full payment either online or by telephone
- All payments must be cleared before booking is confirmed
- The Wilderness Bushcraft Society. reserves the right to refuse any booking without giving a reason.
- In relation to a group booking a non refundable deposit will be taken appropriate to group size to secure your booking- please contact us to arrange
- A contract is entered into with the person who is attending the event upon confirmation of the booking, this booking is non transferable and charges will apply as outlined below if cancelled. Events may not be re-sold or transferred to others in any manner.
- A deposit fee is made at the time of the event booking for members, (£10 for talks, £25 for woodland events) this will be held to secure your place at the event and will be refunded upon attendance at the event. Non attendance at the event will result in the deposit not being refunded, this is to allow for fairness and balance for other members.
CANCELLATION BY CLIENT
- All deposits are non refundable.
- If the client does not pay the balance of the woodland event fee within 8 weeks of the start date of the event, The Wilderness Bushcraft Society. will consider the client to have cancelled and the payment is non refundable.
- The client acknowledges that such cancellation charges are reasonable due the need of The Wilderness Bushcraft Society. to make substantial preparations in advance.
CANCELLATION AND ALTERATIONS BY THE WILDERNESS BUSHCRAFT SOCIETY
While The Wilderness Bushcraft Society. will make every effort to run events as scheduled there may be circumstances (e.g. extreme weather conditions) when we are forced to cancel an event. In these circumstances, a full refund will be given, or an alternative date will be offered.
- The Wilderness Bushcraft Society. expects its clients to behave in a safe and reasonable manner throughout the event, and not to jeopardise the enjoyment or the safety of other course participants.
- Clients are responsible for bringing adequate clothing and equipment to all events
INSURANCE AND LIABILITY
- The Wilderness Bushcraft Society. has £10,000,000 Employers Liability Insurance, £5,000,000 of Public Liability Insurance and £100,000 errors and omissions insurance with a reputable Outdoors Activities insurer; a copy of the Insurance Certificate can be provided on request.
- The events take place in a variety of habitats, and the client acknowledges that these environments are never completely hazard free. While The Wilderness Bushcraft Society. makes every effort to minimise risks, we will not be held liable for accidents, mishaps or losses that are not a result of negligence on the part of The Wilderness Bushcraft Society., or for any accidents or losses which are due to client’s failure to follow the instructions of the Instructors.
- The Wilderness Bushcraft Society. cannot be held responsible for any losses or damage to clients’ personal belongings, clothing, money or vehicles.
- It is the client’s responsibility to ensure that they at arrive at the designated meeting point in a timely manner in order to be able to join the event.
- Therefore The Wilderness Bushcraft Society. recommends that clients consider taking out their own personal insurance if they require it.
- The Wilderness Bushcraft Society. will not be responsible for any accidents or mishaps occurring to third parties taught by attendees of any The Wilderness Bushcraft Society event
Any Complaints must be put in writing to The Wilderness Bushcraft Society. within 28 days of the cause of complaint. The Wilderness Bushcraft Society. will not be liable for in respect of any complaints received after this time.
The Client agrees that any photographs taken by The Wilderness Bushcraft Society may be used by The Wilderness Bushcraft Society. in promotional material, either printed or on the Internet.